I want to thank ignite18 of Marvelously Mismatched for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I must be really popular if I keep getting awards. To bad I can never find time to do all these in one day. Anyway, you know the drill.
– Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
I try to set goals for myself. One of these goals is to think about my readers and keep them entertained. If not for my readers, I like to open up my thoughts here in my site.
2. If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?’
I would pick TV show for my choice. I would choose Samurai Jack because it would be awesome to work together with Jack and I would like to help him get back to his home.
3. What was your dream job growing up?
This is a tricky one because my dream job growing kept changing. First, I wanted to be a computer programmer and then after going through a lot in college, I want to be either a reviewer or journalist.
4. What’s one thing you think an anime should never do?
I guess it would be not going ahead of the manga in certain titles. For example, I heard Fullmetal Alchemist followed the manga for a bit but then it left and made its own story. Another example would be Rurouni Kenshin, we never got the Jinchu Arc and we ended up having tons of filler.
5. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past?
I would go back to the past. I would want to avoid making mistakes of my life.
6. What fad do you wish would come back? Which do you feel should stay gone forever?
If I could bring back a fad, I would bring back Gangnam Style. The one fad I feel like should go is dubstep. It was okay for a while but I never like the music and I don’t understand how can people enjoy it.
7. If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
I would pick Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV. It would be cool to play video games and be lazy all day. We could hide from our responsibilities and do nothing all day.
8. Would you rather explore a new planet or the deepest part of the ocean? Why?
I would pick the deepest part of the ocean; I seen the movie Interstellar and I don’t want to spend light years away from home!
9. How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
If an apocalypse occurred, I would grab my sword I keep away and stock up on junk food. If that fails, I going to Sam’s Club and making it my home.
10. Favourite chip flavour?
I like Hot Cheetos with the lemon flavors. I like eating hot and sour chips.
11. If you could have the answer to any question what would your question be?
I guess my question would be this: If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?
- YAHARI BENTO
- Acacia Aurora
- That Insane Fangirl
- Mel in Anime Land
- A Carriage Return
- Shoujo Thoughts
My 11 questions
- What is the most cheesiest movie you seen?
- Are you an Android or Apple user?
- Favorite fruit?
- Least favorite fruit?
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- Do you have a favorite post you wrote ?
- Would you rather spend a day in a fantasy world or Sci-Fi world?
- What’s your favorite weapon/tool from a movie, video game or book?
- What is one fictional world you would not want to be in?
- Do you like dogs or cats?
- What TV or movie series you wished that never ended?
Thank you for reading my post. 🙂