This is the second time I got nominated for the Liebster Award and I have never been this proud. I want to thank lynlynsays for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Check out the blog, it is really cool. Here is Da rules:
11 random facts:
1. If you could describe your personality in three words, what three words would you use? And why those words?
- Kind: I treat people with the same respect as I want to be treated.
- Curious: I am always exploring and discovering news things, especially when reading blogs.
- Patient: I don’t mind waiting for something. If it is news or announcements, I just wait for the day it is announced.
2. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?
I do have a pet peeve, call me crazy but I really dislike people cursing or swearing. Personally, it sounds ugly and it gives the person a bad appearance.
3. Do you think out loud?
Sometimes it happens XD.
4. Do you listen to music while you blog? If so, what genre of music?
Yes, I listen to music. I listen to either anime songs or Christian Rock.
5. If you could make a “Soundtrack of Your Life,” what five songs would you put?
My 5 song:
We Fall Apart- We As Human
It Doesn’t Matter (Sonic Adventure 2)- Tony Harnell
Not Gonna Die- Skillet
Awake and Alive- Skillet
If Everyone Cared- Nickelback
6. Have you ever went karaoke? Did you like it, why or why not?
No I have not been to karaoke. I am awful at singing.
7. Coffee or tea?
I prefer coffee.
8. Your top five favorite books of all time (well so far in life)?
I am assuming books that are not manga or comic books.
- Sword Art Online volume 1 Light Novel
- Accel World volume 1 Light Novel
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
- Night by Eli Wiesel
- In a People’s House by Dr. Seuss
- Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
9. If you could rewrite the ending of a book, anime or manga? Which would it be and why?
I would really change the last episode of Gurren Lagann. I really think Nia should still exist and married to Simon. Simon really loved her and after going through everything, he should be awarded for saving the world.
10.If you knew the world is going to end tomorrow, what would you do on your last day?
If the world was going to end tomorrow, I would spend my last day with my family and say thank you to my friends for helping me at school. I would also make a final post here, saying thank you for listening to my posts. I would also apologize my family for any past mistakes I have caused and gave them grief.
11.Would you meet a blogger (or bloggers) in real life? If so, who and why?
I would like to meet some bloggers. I would like to meet Marvelously Mismatched, Aniplays, Daiyamanga, Anime Reviewer Girl, UEM! and so many more who visits my blog. These people are so kind and we have so many things in common. Anime and Manga for the win!
11 random facts:
- I am working on my Bachelors for Creative Writing
- I am a Christian who believes that Jesus Christ will return and save us.
- I have the heart of a child.
- My favorite types of music is J-pop, Rock, and 90’s music.
- I do not support Same-Sex Marriage. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman.
- I still have my Nintendo Wii and I usually play either Wii or GameCube games.
- I prefer watching anime in English Dub.
- My first anime was Pokemon.
- I am a Marvel fan.
- I like dogs.
- I prefer Android phones.
The Nominations and questions will be on the next post.